Hikoneb 908 DC Heavy Duty Hospital Nebulizer
Hikoneb® 908 DC Ultrasonic Nebulizer is designed to be used on hospital environment. Fully digital control panel, and utilized microcontroller technology allows unit to be precisely controlled. Built in timer function helps hospital staff and unit works for the needed period only. 908 DC unit is perfect for intensive use on clinical environments. Included accessories, hytrel tubing, water bottle, bacterial fi lter, air filter and mobile stand is perfect for hospital use. All the parts other than filters, are autoclavable up to 132° Celcius. Supplied medicine caps allow the hospital staff to provide medicine to the patient efficiently. 650 ml water tank and 1000 ml additional tank guarantees long operation. Adjustable nebulization is another positive speciality, which enables the adjustment of the given medicine amount in time. By the help of automatic heating mechanism, unit can supply warm vapour up to 38° C.
Hikoneb® Ultrasonic Hospital nebulizers are sold with complete accessories. You do not spend extra charges for the trolley, hoses, filters, etc. Spare parts are available at reasonable costs, unlike other products in the market. All the parts in contact with the patient are autoclavable.
Main Areas of Usage
• Anesthesia, Surgery, Pediatrics
• Intensive Care
• Internal medicine applications
• Specific and non-specific lung diseases
• Bronchial Asthma
• Acute and non-acute bronchial
• Ear, nose and throat
• Plastic surgery model
• Humidification of respiratory gases
• Drug Nebulization
• Specially designed for continuous use.
• Digital control panel, allows precise and easy operation.
• Built in timer, adjustable up to 90 minutes.
• Automatic heating mechanism, heats vapour up to 38° C.
• Constant vapour output
• On/Off Switch, select, increase, decrease buttons.
• Light alarm for malfunction and low water level
• Oscillator heating protection
• Small amount of drugs can be applied (5-7ml)
• High nebulizing performance, low energy consumption.
• High Performance plug module system for easy serviceability.
• Oxygen adapter for supplying respiratory gases with the vapour.
• Double filtering mechanism for reducing risk of contamination.
• Aluminium panel, Aluminum case and flexible arm supporting system.
• Special design eases the change of the oscillator.
Operating Voltage 230V / AC
Mains Frequency 50-60 Hz.
Oscillator Frequency 1.7 Mhz*
Power 70 W
Particle Size 0.5 - 6 micron
Nebulization Capacity 0-5 ml/min
Polycarbonate Nebulization Vessel 650 ml
Weight 4 Kg
*Optional 110V is available
**Optional 2.4 Mhz is available